2015 BMW X6M

Freshness is required from time to time else Life even in the auto world becomes Monotonous. Gone are the Days when we had to choose between Padmini Contessa Amby and M800.

2015 BMW X6M

Postby jskandhari » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:52 am

We informed you that BMW will be bringing the BMW X5M & it featured in its model line up for India.

BMW Launched its BMW X6M on 15th Oct'15 Thursday on the Madras Motor Sports Club Track, Chennai.

BMW X6M will be available as CBU, priced at: INR 16,000,000

For Launch Report please click here.

The interiors exude sporting luxury. There is an M leather steering wheel with gearshift paddles, an M gearshift lever, an M Drive menu in the information display and M Drive buttons on the steering wheel. Door sill strips with model lettering, aluminium interior trim strips and an anthracite-coloured roof liner from BMW Individual add further touches of sporting exclusivity.

There are 40:20:40 split folding rear seats, electric driver’s seat adjustment with memory, heated front seats, downlights in the exterior door handles, two-zone automatic air conditioning, front and rear cup holders and courtesy lights, all-round electric windows with comfort closing, velour floor mats, footwell lights (LED in the front), a leather-trimmed instrument panel, Aluminium Trace interior trim with Pearl Grey Chrome finishers, a retractable and removable luggage cover, four 12-volt power sockets, electric steering wheel adjustment, green window tinting and an engine start/stop button.

Infotainment is provided by the BMW Professional DAB radio with a single CD player. There is also a 20GB hard disc drive and a socket for connecting auxiliary devices. Both cars are also supplied with Enhanced Bluetooth featuring Voice Control, BMW ConnectedDrive services (Apps interface, Emergency Call, Online Services, TeleServices, Information Plus, Real Time Traffic Information and Remote Services), an M-specific Head- up Display, BMW Professional Multimedia Navigation and an On-Board Computer.
Attachments
IMG_1455i.JPG
IMG_1451i.JPG
IMG_1441i.JPG
IMG_1437i.JPG
IMG_1431i.JPG
IMG_1422i.JPG
IMG_1400i.JPG
IMG_1460i.JPG
J-asneet S-ingh K-andhari
Ride Safe - Follow Rules - Relish Driving - Have Fun but not at the Cost of Others
jskandhari
Admin
Admin