Lancer 1.8 Invex transformation

These are the Signatures of Personalization you add to the Ride visible to others from Far. Some of them also affect the Performance ( in both Positive and Negative Terms ).

Lancer 1.8 Invex transformation

Postby Bharat » Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:10 pm

This post has been extremely overdue. Let me start over from the beginning. It all began in 2011 when my dad presented the Lancer to me on my 18th birthday since I was finally legal to drive. The car had been with us since 2004 and has been through quite a lot since then. However when I did finally get the car, it was time for me to move to college which meant the car had to stand covered for the next 2 years with barely any running (when I was back on vacations). The car had stock tyres and wheel caps and the stock colour too, ie August Midnight blue. After 2 years of not having a car in Chennai (that is where my college is), my parents finally decided that it was time that I do take my car there.

Now I had already saved up some money and had decided to give the car a makeover. It was only a question of when. And after getting the approval from my parents to take the car, I went into overdrive deciding what all would be instantly needed.

A friend of mine introduced me to Arush(Autopsyche)and things got started from there. The first thing was to decide on the colour since my first aim was to change the colour of the car. After a lot of thought, coffee, discussions it was decided that it should be a lively and rich colour tone. I wanted dark blue, so that shade finally chosen was that of the Mini Cooper. The colour chosen was Indi blue. So the keys were handed over to him and the end result is here.
Trust me when I say, she looks fabulous now. I must say that I completely love the new paint job.

As far as wheels and tyres were concerned, he advised me for 15” wheels Yoko S Drives. Alloy selection was an extremely hard choice with their being a lot of choice. First there was a question of the colour and the spoke pattern. It finally boiled down to gold ones v/s the one I finally got done. I felt that the gold would suit an Impreza and that my car wouldn’t be able to carry it off so the final choice was Lenso Project D PD-X in hyper silver and she certainly looks stunning with the new set of shoes she has on.

More mods are planned for her. Shall keep you posted on them.

Here is a pictorial representation of the process-

The last pic of her in that shade-

This is her in her current state-

Bharat
Admin
Admin

Re: Lancer 1.8 Invex transformation

Postby abhishek » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:36 pm

I too own a lancer invex... Need some info regarding the same. Please let me know who's the owner of this car.
abhishek
Sunday Driver
Sunday Driver

Re: Lancer 1.8 Invex transformation

Postby Bharat » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:27 pm

I'm the owner. :)
Bharat
Admin
Admin