DSK Benelli TNT 600i ABS launched

All the Bike Launches are Filled here.

DSK Benelli TNT 600i ABS launched

Postby Bharat » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:33 am

DSK Motowheels in association with Italian superbike brand, Benelli, has launched the TNT 600i with switchable ABS. The bike is now available at a starting price of Rs 5.73 lakhs ex showroom Delhi.The TNT has already been on sale for a while now and this version costs just Rs 31,000 more than the non ABS version. This makes the bike an interesting proposition, especially since it is a high performance bike.

The TNT 600i is powered by a 600cc DOCH, in-line four cylinder engine that produces 85.07 bhp and 54.6 Nm. Bookings for the bike are now on and it will be available across 16 showrooms that DSK has across the country. So if you are from Pune, Mumbai, Thane, Goa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Coimbatore, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore and Kolkata, you can now go and book your TNT.
Bharat
Admin
Admin

Re: DSK Benelli TNT 600i ABS launched

Postby jskandhari » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:37 am

DSK Benelli TNT 600i, now available with ABS

Unparalleled performance now available with a supreme safety feature!

Pune, June 10, 2016: DSK Motowheels, one of the most established and strongest players in the superbike segment, in association with the legendary Italian superbike brand, Benelli, has launched the TNT 600i with switchable ABS. Already a hot favorite amongst superbike enthusiasts, this new safety feature is sure to offer hardcore riders the ultimate thrilling experience that the DSK Benelli TNT 600i is known for.

Offering pure style with rich Italian lineage, the TNT 600i showcases a powerful DOHC 600cc, in-line four cylinder engine that produces 85.07bhp @ 11500rpm. Since quality is a trademark of all DSK Benelli superbikes, the attention to detail on this Italian superbike is also top notch.

The TNT 600i is amongst the most sought-after, sturdy and roaring street fighter that has grabbed the attention of every mettlesome rider. More than 700 units of the DSK Benelli TNT 600i have been sold across India.

Now available at your nearest DSK Benelli showroom, the DSK Benelli TNT 600i (ABS) is available at an attractive price point: INR 5,73,000 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi)

Bookings open!

The DSK Benelli TNT 600i is available across all 16 DSK Benelli showrooms in India, these include: Pune, Mumbai, Thane, Goa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Coimbatore, Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore and Kolkata.
J-asneet S-ingh K-andhari
Ride Safe - Follow Rules - Relish Driving - Have Fun but not at the Cost of Others
jskandhari
Admin
Admin