Hyundai i30 N

The Buzz around the world. after-all we no longer live in a world with Borders.. it is right in-front of our eyes on the Computer. :D

Hyundai i30 N

Postby tnpadmin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:08 am

Hyundai has unveiled their most powerful car, the i30 N. It is available in two states of tune. The engine option on offer will be a 2.0 liter turbo petrol unit with direct injection (GDi). Output will either be 245 Bhp and 353 Nm or 270 Bhp and 353 Nm. Both will be offered with a 6-speed manual transmission and will be limited to a top speed of 250 kmph.
i30 n `.jpg
i30 n `.jpg (28.9 KiB) Viewed 80 times

The car will be on offer with driving modes, which control the following setup options. It can change the engine parameters, the damping, the stability control, the electronic slip differential, engine sound, steering feedback and the engine revv-match. Modes on offer are the Eco, Normal, Sport, N and N custom. The car will be offered with launch control, to help it get off the line quick.

i30 n2.jpg
i30 n2.jpg (21.3 KiB) Viewed 80 times

It will come with either a 5 or 8 " touch screen system with navigation. On the safety front, the car will have high beam assist, lane keep assist and driver attention alert, over the normal safety features.

i30 n3.jpg
i30 n3.jpg (27.56 KiB) Viewed 80 times
tnpadmin
Admin
Admin