- Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Certain things to take care of while being on the Forum. Actually nothing stringent about them Just that you are expected to maintain Decorum and while excersing you own right of speech not offend anyone else.
These have been already mentioned while you accepted the "TERMS and CONDITIONS" while Registering but still for clear reference and not Leaving any Greys we are clearly differentiating the Blacks and Whites. :)
You are expected to Follow the following ::
1) Not to Post any offending Material ( i.e. abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where Turbos and Pistonz is hosted or International Law.) in any form ( i.e. typed, audio, video, audio & video )
2) Not Voilate any copyright Laws and infringment of the same.
3) Not to Voilate the Cyber Laws.
4) Not to offend any person ( hereon also mentioned as Family Member in TnP ).
5) Publicity of Commercial Business without Prior intimation to the TnP Team ( i.e. the Admins and Other Appointed Members by the Admins ).
6) Incase you Use information from another source ; You are also expected to share the SOURCE INFO.
7) If certain image or Videos or anyother kind of multimedia file is present on the net; we would prefer if you share the link rather than reposting it all over again.
8) Use of Foul Language in any Language and form is prohibited.
9) All Videos if possible should be hosted on youtube for its extensive support on various platforms of browsers ( i.e. Various Mobile and PCs ) and shared on the Forum Posts using the Button provided in the Posting Window.
Voilation of the Above may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that TnP Team have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we(TnP Team) see fit.